Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I thought I would give you 100 Things About Me. It seems to be a popular thing to do. So here it is... far more information than you ever wanted to know about me in one post!
  1. No one I know “in real life” knows that I write this blog – and I prefer to keep it that way.
  2. It takes me a long time before I feel truly comfortable with someone.
  3. I like to have a fan on when I’m sleeping.
  4. I wish I had a better concept of my computer and how it works.
  5. I hate making phone calls, which is comical as that used to be a priority of my job description.
  6. I have had a lesbian encounter. It was not so bad. 
  7. My aunt really dislikes my mother (her sister).  I believe its because my Mom moved out of state after she married my dad. My Aunt was left to take care of their mother.
  8. I wish I had more independence these days to go and do what I want.
  9. I love my children and grandchildren.  I miss them very much
  10. I'm a Sagittarius, although that doesn’t mean much to me – I don’t believe my astrological sign describes me any more than any of the other astrological signs would.
  11. I generally don’t like action movies, prefer romance.
  12. I never went to college.
  13. I was basically a happy person.  When did it change?
  14. I miss my beloved husband so much.
  15. I have very few pictures from my childhood.
  16. I don’t like the way I look so I hate it when people take my picture. I am not photogenic.
  17. I watch Grey's Anatomy religiously. I know, I know - I’m a horrible person!
  18. I want to go back to school eventually. 
  19. I'm not an avid reader and yet I love books.
  20. I believe in God, but I sometimes feel that all life is connected in some spiritual form.
  21. I like diet soda because it's not as heavy and syrupy as regular soda.  Love Diet Dr. Pepper.
  22. I love the smell of popcorn and the taste.  I can eat a whole bag by myself.
  23. I loved school.
  24. I don’t use now, but have tried illegal drugs.
  25. I don't smoke but have tried cigarettes.  Tried 'Magic' and clove type.
  26. The smell of cigarette smoke makes me feel like I'm going to throw up now.
  27. I love using my laptop – a laptop feels like freedom.
  28. I usually feel very awkward around people. I still feel awkward around some of the people I’ve known for years.
  29. I can’t stand inconsiderate drivers.
  30. I love reading people’s 100 Things About Me lists.
  31. I love to brush my teeth.  
  32. I hate Oreo cookies because they taste burned and make my teeth black. Also hate black licorice for the same reason.
  33. Someday I want to take a road trip across the country.
  34. The first time I got drunk I was 15. My sister thought it would be okay if I drank with her.
  35. I drink alcohol occasionally. I consider myself a social alcoholic.  
  36. I’m not an alcoholic anymore thanks to my beloved. 
  37. I have driven home drunk. I am thankful I was lucky and had no accidents that hurt someone else.  Just my poor car.
  38. A lot of people in my family have major addiction issues.
  39. I’m addicted to food… and we’re not talking about being addicted to fruits and veggies – it’s the bad stuff I crave.
  40. I’m very intimidated by super intelligent people.
  41. I was raised by wolves.  Just checking to see if you are paying attention.
  42. I loved my blue Firebird.  It was just so ME!
  43. I generally feel like I have no clue what's happening in the world even though I try to pay attention - sometimes it gets to be too much though.
  44. When my husband died I wrote him a letter and put it in his casket. I'm afraid I didn't say everything that I needed to say.
  45. Being around people generally wears me out.
  46. I love television and I wish there were more good shows on.
  47. I love my brothers and my sister.
  48. I hate wearing shoes.
  49. I’m pretty much a veggie-lover… I like the basics – green beans, lettuce, corn and potatoes. Brussell sprouts are gross.
  50. I do love to cook.  I’m good at cooking, not so much with baking.
  51. Most of the time I never actually prepare a menu.
  52. My biggest mistake was bombing my first marriage.  I am still in love with my ex.
  53. My ex knows I still love him, but he doesn't realize how much.
  54. I love to fly and travel.
  55. I have lived with depression a very long time.  (See # 13)
  56. The most recurring dream I have is when I am with someone I love. Every time we get to the point of making love....I wake up.  Dammit!
  57. I miss my father everyday.
  58. I love my ****** *****.
  59. I’m afraid of heights.
  60. I like snow when I can just sit inside and look at it as opposed to having to go outside and be in it.
  61. I have low self-esteem.
  62. When I was younger my favorite movie was Mrs. Doubtfire – I watched it over and over and over.
  63. When I was a kid I went to Sunday School and I loved learning the Beattitudes.
  64. I like most tattoos. I want more tattoos!
  65. I can very accurately be described as “a procrastinator”.
  66. I feel very strongly that if I could draw, my life would be far easier
  67. I have a “secret” word.
  68. My best friend is my sister.
  69. I love going to museums.  I like to go alone so I can savor them and not have to share my time while there.
  70. My hair should be blonde.  I want to have more fun.
  71. Thunderstorms excite me. We had special memories watching them from out front porch.
  72. My first crush was on a teacher when I was in 7th grade. I used to try really hard to impress him. Unfortunately, I failed that English class.
  73. The first time I had sex, I was ** years old.
  74. I love my dog.  
  75. It drives me crazy when people get a pet and then a couple months later give it to the humane society (or just take it out to the middle of nowhere and drop it off) for some stupid ass reason that really, they were just too lazy to deal with.
  76. Fall is my favorite season.  The change of leaves reminds me of someone special.
  77. I have always wanted to be a teacher. 
  78. I used to love to write.  I have many notebooks with bits and pieces of creativity.
  79. I used to eat fried bologna sandwiches with mustard and pickles on toast.
  80. My favorite channel is TLC.
  81. I love 
  82. I have lived in 3 states, now trying the state of euphoria.
  83. I hate moving!  It sucks to have to pack!
  84. I have a secret desire draw.
  85. I’m not so good with making a budget and sticking to it.
  86. I don’t wear makeup as much as I used to.
  87. I’ve  seen Rocky Horror Picture Show at the theatre and have it on DVD.  I can do the "Time Warp".
  88. I find that I can barely leave the house without having a panic attack sometimes.
  89. I used to despise doing dishes, now I hate dusting more.
  90. I do not drink milk.
  91. I love to dance.  I wanted to be a dancer (not erotic type)
  92. I am at least one of the top procrastinators you will ever know.
  93. I spend way too much money.
  94. I’m definitely not a republican, but I don’t call myself a true democrat either.
  95. It really pisses me off when people don’t respect my privacy. I just can’t stand the idea of people going through my things. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable. If I want to share something with you I will, otherwise stay out of my stuff! Is that really so difficult for people to understand?
98.   Love Hidden Object Games.  Waste way too much time playing.
99.   Like cats, but I am allergic.
100.  Putting this list together was actually a lot easier than I anticipated.a
a lot easier than I anticipated.

    1 comment:

    1. I don't know what happened to #97. Maybe it just didn't want to be here on this page. It wants a place all its own like many of us.

      ReplyDelete