Sunday, January 9, 2011

Envy??

It was hard to believe that someone actually admires my ability to write.
I never thought that there would be something about me that this one would envy. I have always been on the side of watching her and wishing that I could have even one small iota of what she is able to accomplish.
I have watched the way a simple needle and thread and a slight piece of fabric has become something from a world of wonder.  Pieces of fabric that were once worn by a beloved family member turned into a beautiful quilt, a wonderful costume or a memory bear made with love.
Thru my life, very time I have tried any type of craft, it has looked like something from a child.  My attempt at jewelry making took a bad turn.  Never the polished sophistication that she has brought to the table.


I have watched in adoration how each and every thing she has attempted has been met with success.
How can she envy me when I am the one that wishes I could emulate her in just a small way.
How can I tell her how much I Love Her and that she is my best friend.
My sister, my sister, my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment