Friday, November 2, 2012











When you see a sky of blue
Think of me and remember my favorite color,
The one of peace and tranquility ~

When you see a beautiful flower arrangement
Remember me, my love of art, and special talents~



When you see birds on the wing
Know that my spirit soars with them 

In graceful compliment to their flight ~

          



When you see a special smile
Realize that I still smile with you,
For all the wonderful times we shared ~


When you hear roaring laughter
Think of all the funny things
That could never happen to anyone else but me ~

When you hear a child cry
Dry the tears and try not to mourn
But celebrate all that was joyful
In our years together ~


When you
feel a gentle
breeze
Stop and listen for a moment
You will hear my voice reassuring you
To keep on doing your best ~
     
When you hear a lovely song
Think of music, gatherings, holidays and parties,
The memories that can never be silenced~

When you hug someone gently
Remember my touch
And know that I am hugging you
And keeping you close ~


When you see a rainbow
And t
he sun shining through the raindrops

Remember the promises of God
and be assured ~
I am at peace and in His presence ~

by Lucy Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment