Thursday, July 26, 2012

A-B-C- Fun

A-B-C Fun

Age: A woman never tells...
Bed size: Single.....No one to hold me now (it is still very comfy and warm)
Chore you hate: Dusting
Dogs:  Now I only have my Neen.   Though she is quite old.  I Love her so much!!
Essential start to your day: Must have Coffee
Favorite color: Don’t have one. Love them all. Although I do have a fondness for Green
Gold or silver: Silver right now...
Height: 5’2" ...eyes of blue...cutchy cutchy cutchy coo...
Instruments you play: None musically. Occasionally the Organ.  Still diddle with it at times
Job title: Daughter, sister, mother, caregiver and many more titles.  The list is a very, very long one.
Kids: Love most of them.  I am a gramma that lives too far away.  Always wanted to be a teacher to any age 4 and older.
Live:  In the moment.....Love the 4 seasons! (yes...even the winters, though the winters are harder here in Colorado)
Mom’s name: Mommo
Nicknames: A special one now gone used to call me Baby or Minerva.
Overnight hospital stays: Giving birth 2 times for me and times "watching over" loved ones.
Pet peeve:  The list “grows” the older I get....
Quote from a movie: "As you wish" from the Princess Bride
Righty or Lefty: Righty...
Siblings: Yes, I have 4. 
   My oldest brother, Jack, is now in Heaven. 
   He died June 20, 2008. ..I miss him.
   The song I dedicate to him is
  "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan.

Time you wake up: Varies....I am a night owl. 
Underwear: Wear clean pair everyday
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts
What makes you run late: Checking my computer.
X-rays you have had: Once or twice for Bronchitis.  Thankful for no broken bones.
Yummy food you make: Almost every thing I make  
Zoo animal favorite: Aye Aye.  (have you ever seen their babies?)
If you’d like to join in on the A-B-C Fun then just copy and paste my list into your own blog post and change the answers.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment