Monday, September 5, 2011

It has been 2 years since my Beloved Tim passed away.


"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will see each other again".    Author Unknown


At first, I was very sceptical to even think this could be true.  How could anyone know what I was feeling or the sorrow and grief that has invaded my life?
Slowly, even after 2 years without you it is hard to accept.  
I still question why you were taken from me when we still had so much to do together and to learn about each other. 
I get angry for the things you didn't do as much as I am mad at myself for not doing more for us in the time you were here.  


I have so much guilt and it all reverts back to the poem, "The Things I Meant to Say".


I have just finished reading the book, "Heaven is Real by Todd and Sonja Burpo.  There are so many references to Jesus and the Bible that it helps me to know that we will be together again.
I have also read, "The five People you meet in Heaven" and it also gives me thoughts for believing.
All I really know is My heart still aches.





No comments:

Post a Comment