Friday, September 10, 2010

Yes, there are so many colors in my rainbow.
Each and every day I start with the" bright blessed day" and end with "the dark sacred night."
It is all the colors that I deal with between that illuminate my world.


The beams that greet me from my dear, sweet puppy (who is actually 12 years old) each and every morning shows me the unconditional  colors of love we all crave.
This love is bright and beautiful as she waits for me to start our day.
Even as she waits for me to go pee before she gets to go outside. (No, this is not the yellow of my world).


Colors abound as I greet the day.  The beauty of the sunrise and the colors it sends across the yard.  The trees, the flowers, and even the grass set a stage for my day.


The people I deal with throughout my day bring in all the other colors.The gloomy co-worker brings in the shades of gray, grouchy that he even has to be out and about.
The girl with the sweetest giggle brings the rays of gold.  One of the people you look forward to seeing each day.
Minute by minute, day by day......Colors swirl around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment